Monday, September 15, 2014

Welcome to A-CHOIR-ED TASTE

Hello, I am currently a student at Memorial University of Newfoundland studying a Bachelor of Music Education. I have created this blog for my Voice and Choral Methods class as a tool to post class materials, discussion, and share resources with fellow classmates and educators.

I am currently living in St. John’s, Newfoundland, Canada while completing this Music Education degree. I have previously completed a Bachelor of Music degree at Mount Allison University in Sackville, New Brunswick. I have studied clarinet in my music degree, and my career goal is to become a high school band teacher.

I have grown up playing in many bands and orchestras, but I am not at all experienced in the choir world! I imagine I will learn a lot from this blog experience, and hopefully provide some helpful resources to others.


I would love to hear from anyone who wishes to add to the discussion!

No comments:

Post a Comment